Friday, May 14, 2010

Big Brother Is Watching...

Wow.

I don't even know now how many blogs I have attempted to start on this wacky internet machine now in my lifetime, but what's another one? Welcome to my blog!

Blog is such a ridiculous word, though. Let's not call this my blog. I think I'd like something classier, something sexier. How about "Cyberwords." "Glitterball." "Tryst." Ooo, I do like that word, tryst. Let's call this my tryst with ya'll. That's a fun way to start our relationship together.  Reminds me of Victorian sitting rooms and gas lamps.

So as I'm sure you can tell, I am not your average lady.  I enjoy a little "Jersey Shore" just like the next girl, but that doesn't mean I don't spend a night with my "Buffy" and "Star Trek" from time to time.  I am a geek at heart, at the bottom of my soul and there is no way you can take the sky from me on that one.

Right now we're trying to get my site all new and shiny for you, complete with a brand new domain name!  That's right, no more long, drawn out dots and backslashes for you, my precious people.  Isn't this whole trysting thing great?  Technology.  Who'd have thunk it would have caught on.

Well, the new domain name beckons.  I am told there are problems and I now have to choke it into submission. But keep your eyes peeled for some of the best binary code on the web to hit you very, very soon!

Until then,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment