Saturday, May 15, 2010

They're All Gonna Laugh At You...

Whew.  Howdy ya'll.

So today was quite a day.  Got alot done.  My postcards are now spiff-uh-fied, had "Carrie" rehearsals, (Yes, that Carrie,) and am now playing some Apples to Apples with the girl.  There's nothing better than to have your best friend put down "Forest Fires" for the word "Radiant."

Anyway, how was your day, my friends?  I hope it was as eventful or lazy as you wanted them to be.  As you might know, www.stephaniehayslip.com is up and running like a charm!  Please stop by and check out the site.  There's still a few things left to upload and post on it, but what you're seeing as of late is pretty much what you're getting, pretties!  Enjoy.

As I mentioned before, I had "Carrie" rehearsal today and it was good.  I'm playing Margaret White, Carrie's mother, and I am really thrilled to be dipping my toes in this water (or pig's blood, depending on what strikes your fancy.)  It's gonna be epic.  We're doing selections of it in hopes for a fully-staged version elsewhere, and let me tell you, our cast sounds like an actual pro recording.  Let's just say I was late to rehearsal one day, heard everyone through the door, walked in and my head swum because I couldn't understand why there was no CD playing.

Well, my lovely trysting monsters, I must doze.  But remember this - my thoughts are with you.  Yeah.  You.  The one with the candy cane pillow.  In the back.  Oh yeah, I see you.

Night night my lovelies,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment