Thursday, June 3, 2010

In The Wee Small Hours...

So it is 4am, and I can't sleep.  Is this a surprise?

I figured since insomnia has a nice firm hold on me that I update you all on projects I've been working on or just finished.  Let's talk.

I realized awhile ago that I never told you all how the "Carrie" mini-workshop went.  We got an AMAZING response.  Out of all the pieces presented, ours got some of the most reaction.  People were a little uncomfortable at certain parts of course, Margaret and Carrie don't have the most healthy of relationships, but there was a lot of positive feedback.  Huge thanks to Bobby Traversa and the rest of the "Carrie" team for making it so fantastic!  It was a wonderful, twisted experience that I wouldn't take back for the world.

Right now I am in the middle of a series of industry showcases that are wrapped up on Saturday.  So far we've had some great turnout.  There is a lot of great talent in this one, guys.  Some of the sounds these voices make are too gorgeous to be human.  I'm opening the show, which is amazing.  I don't think I've ever started out a showcase!

Other than that I am building my cabaret show and working on audition scheduling.  I'm going to keep you guys updated with any news on either front, but the cabaret should be fun and hilarious.  The topic is extremely super secret, but let's just say it is going to be something you probably have never seen, or will ever see again;)

I'm going to try to give this sleep thing another shot, my bloggies.  I hope you all sleep better than I.

Many Blessings,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment